Free instruNet World
strip chart recorder software supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (32-bit or 64-bit).
Compatible with LabVIEW, DASYLab, C and Visual BASIC Software.
Digitize any combination of channels at 166,000 samples per second aggregate.
Reduce noise by placing i4xx cards near sensors and up to 100 meters from noisy computer.
i51x wiring boxes easily attach to
i4xx series cards.
List of Steps To Connect Sensor To Windows Computer
To connect the thermocouple temperature sensor to instruNet, please do the following steps:
Install instruNet hardware and software, as described
Wire your sensor to instruNet:
* instruNet_Vin+ to Sensor+
* instruNet_Vin- to Sensor-
* add jumper wire from instruNet_Vin- to instruNet_GND.
Set up your software:
* run instruNet World software
* click on your channel in the instruNet NETWORK page
* select HARDWARE in the Settings menu
* select your thermocouple type in the SENSOR menu
* run through the interview
View measured value in the lower right corner of setup dialog, or Network page.
Apply stimulous to sensor. Does value look correct?
If not, click